Maintaining your Crossref membership
Help us to help you keep your membership running smoothly.
- Keep your contacts updated - please let us know if any of your contacts need to be changed. This helps us keep in touch with you about voting in Board elections, contacting you about technical queries, and sending you your billing information.
- Pay your invoices - your content registration fees are invoiced quarterly, and your annual member fee is invoiced annually. Learn more about invoicing and payment.
- Think about your Crossref participation when planning a platform review or migration. Learn more about working with a service provider.
- Review your participation in our services beyond content registration.
- Keep an eye on your reports and take action to resolve errors.
- Get involved: Crossref is an ongoing community project, so it’s important to participate in Board elections, join groups/committees, follow developments, and keep your knowledge and processes up-to-date. Learn more about getting involved.